best mod to overhaul intimidation

Transient3292

I've been really looking into mods to replace the vanilla intimidation mechanic,or something similiar. right now I'm leaning towards "Perfect pacify." even though it only has 20 endorsements, the author seems to know his stuff. I won't link them all becuae there's so many, and I'm hoping to hear some opinions on the ones that people are using.

I've also looked into abduction, and knockout framework , I basically am looking to add a game mechanic that gives me more options for dealing with npcs. I do not plan on playing through the game as a pacifist, I just want to make encounters more enteresting. I'm currently waiting for the knockout framework to be applied to perfect pacify,(comments section details the author working on that) so in the meantime Im hoping that I can hear some opinions on whatever anyone is using that is similiar.

• 10 months later...

I like perfect pacify but you have to aim to use it which means a gun. My current play through is an unarmed monk type of character who tries to not use violence which perfect pacify doesn't really allow for as you can't aim your firsts. I tried another mod better intimidate which might work once I get to a point where I can get close enough to use it. At this point I either get killed or my companions kill the target before I can get close enough to use the intimidate skill. It also doesn't allow for exile like perfect pacify does so they wander around a bit then if I don't move out quick enough or fail a pick pocket attempt (which I have no skill in so pretty much every one) they attack. Still searching for a better option at the moment.