Custom Map?

ben446

Is there a way to create your own custom map for a custom made area using the creation kit. ive kinda got carried away with my first mod which is a house mod but a house mod on steroids. it has it all, its on its own little island in the sea of ghosts just north east of dawnstar. the project was only mean to be a small one but as I said before I got carried away. its still a home mod, just think of windstad mine and heljarchen farm spliced together, with a dash of an armoury and grave yard aswell as its own guard. its spread out over about 7 maybe 8 exterior cells. now when you fast travel there the first few minutes can be disorientating, so I looked into trying to place my own sign posts, but I don't know how to change the sign posts to show the way around the island, but all I can get is the usual winterhold whiterun and the rest of them. so then I thought about placing a centre stone with its own little map, showing the island and where everything is, well except the hidden rooms and dungeon.

I was kinda hoping to add a second smaller map, that will lead to a hidden dungeon, that leads to a lvl 150 boss, that is guarding a new weapon.

if someone knows how to do this and has the patience to tell me or knows of a tutorial I can use please let me know. this is my first ever mod and ive had to research litrually everything before I could do what I needed to do.