Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Noah walked into the elevator and waited for Vael and Hari to join him. Shadow stayed on the bridge in command of the ship, which would keep watch for any other Cerberus ships entering the system.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As pliots? To be honest, I'm not that go-." Vael slowly replied when Hari interrupted, "It's true, he's not that good. I have experience of flying shuttle, but it hasn't been a long while since I flown one, so I'll need a reminder to help if you want me to fly."

Noah briefly explained the controls for the Kodiak shuttle to Hari, he then turned to Vael, "So you'll pilot the shuttle, Hari, and Vael, there should be a small armory on the shuttle, enough equipment for one or two soldiers, in it there will be at least one rocket or grenade launcher, you'll need it to help me destroy whatever Cerberus sent after Domenic." The elevator door opened and Noah stepped out, putting on his breather helmet which he had worn on the Citadel, but taken off when they first boarded the shuttle.

Domenic had shot down another missile and broke the line of sight between him and the Hammerheads when he received a transmission in his helmet.

"This is Shadow Graham of the SSV Vancouver, Noah received your message and we're here to assist you, what is your location planet side."

"About time, I'm getting shot at by two hammerheads, someone down here. I'm activating a tracking device on my suit, it'll keep you updated on my coordinates." Quickly fiddling with his omni-tool, he synchronized a tracker in his suit with the signal source from the Vancouver, the tracker updated every 5 seconds. The Hammerheads had come over the crest of the hill again and begun to fire, Domenic began shooting down another group of missiles

Shadow's voice came over the intercom, "We've contacted Domenic, he's being pursued by two Hammerheads, he's given us a tracker signal to follow, I'm sending it to the shuttle so you can get to him."

"Alright then, let's go" Noah got into the shuttle and waited for Vael and Hari.

((OOC: Guests, why you no make an account and join?!?!))

Edited by leirynot

((OOC: I don't know anything about flying shuttles to be honest, so bear with this description))

Vael and Hari walked over into the shuttle. Hari got into the pilot position and started the shuttle, which lifted up into the air.

((OOC: Well, I wouldn't think that the Kodiak shuttle would be very maneuverable, so you can just sort of say where she flies it, up/down/left/right/forward/backward, that kind of thing))

BIC: Noah opened the armory on the shuttle, pulled out a missile launcher and handed it to Vael. "Alright, here's my plan, cut off the Hammerheads, open the door and fire, these shuttles have pretty strong barriers, so we should be able to destroy the tanks without taking any damage, especially if they stop firing at Domenic long enough that he can use some explosives as well."

((OOC: OK. Thanks for the tip. Also what planet will Domenic be on? "Icy planet" will be a placeholder.

EDIT: Okay, replaced it with Doz Atab.))

As the shuttle lifted up, the shuttle bay doors opened, Hari flew the shuttle forward slowly into the outer atmosphere of Doz Atab.

Vael took the missile launcher handed to him and listened to Noah's plan, "I hear you." Vael replied. He then lifted the heavy weapon up on his shoulder, struggling at first, but managing to hold it.

Edited by 62firelight