Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Miranda shook her head and replied "If you want cerberus outposts i can send you a list... but there suppliers are the many fronts the Illusive man owns, the corporations he heads... okay, i just sent you a list of armories, labs, and fighter ship-yards." She paused for a moment and said "I could do with being picked up... i am on Presrop, and i think my ship just got destroyed."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Will do, thanks for the help Miranda." Shadow walked out of the comm room and up to the galaxy map, "Set a course for Presrop." Edited by leirynot

Vael listened to the conversation between Shadow and Miranda, and left the armory. "Another rescue mission... I guess." Vael saw Shadow near the galaxy map and watched as the Vancouver started to move.

Noah walked in "Another rescue mission? I thought we were going to be killing some Cerberus bastards."

Shadow turned to face Noah "We will, I just contacted Miranda, she gave us a list of potential targets, but her ship was destroyed and she needs to be picked up, after that we should be able to fight."

"Alright, then. After picking up Miranda, we'll be ready to kick Cerberus in the balls soon enough." Vael then looked at Noah and Shadow as they talked. "But remember, I won't be here for too long, since the Battle for Rannoch will start sooner or later."

"It shouldn't take too long, it seems like she killed whoever was after her. Unfortunately, her ship was destroyed, that's why we're picking her up." Shadow assured Vael.

"Well, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the port observation lounge." Noah said, walking to the elevator.

Hari, off the ship and following Vael, glanced at Noah, worried. Vael noticed her and said as silent as possible - "Is there anything wrong with Noah?" Vael asked, Hari replied "No..." she paused for a moment, "Well, err yes actually. I think Noah's having that headache again. Don't ask him about it though."

Noah stepped out of the elevator, he turned towards the crew quarters "Actuall, I... need some rest, I'll be in the crew quarters." He went over into the crew quarters and climbed into the spare bunk he had been assigned.