Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once everyone was in, Miranda spoke "Allright... i have got in contact with Teltis Vosa, she has agreed to meet up with us, hear what the hell we want her to do. She is on Illium, waiting for us in the Nos Astra bar, in her own booth. We are to go in and see her, act like you would around anyone else... she doesn't like pretenders or fools, that's what she told me. And don't piss her off... she is prone to violent outbursts sometimes. Well, everyone alright with the plan?" Miranda asked, an eyebrow raised, she then added "She also has a hatred for cerberus... so adds flames to our fire."

Noah looked up "What? Oh... yes, I just... can't seem to concentrate... besides, don't I normally look awful?"

((OOC: Sorry for slow responses, looking at like 6 RP's at the same time. Hard to switch characters between Domenic, Shadow, and Noah, while also going between my League of Legends characters, who include an eccentric gentleman, a socially awkward genius machinist who is going insane and trying to kill everything at the moment, and his pet mechanical spider.))

Edited by leirynot

Logan awoke to the sound of an email coming in from his terminal. Logan got out of his bed and walked over to check it. He was expecting it to be Hackett. However to his surprise it was his father. He was shocked! Logan read through the email multiple times to make sure it was real. It said that he was alive and helping Admiral Anderson on Earth. He also heard of his promotion and how he was working with Hackett now.

When Logan finished reading the email he logged off his computer and contacted Hackett via Holo-Communications with his Omni-Tool. He demanded to know the location of the
Vancouver
, stating that he has been sitting on his ass for to long and is tired of doing nothing. Hackett put Logan on hold for about fifteen minutes, until he returned with news that the
Vancouver
would be docking on illium. With that Logan thanked the admiral, grabbed his bags and headed for the docks.

He did however stop by a coffee shop and picked up an extra large coffee for the ride. Once arrived he booked the earliest and quickest ship to illium.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

• 2 weeks later...

Miranda raised an eyebrow and said, in a stern, rather bored voice "You tell me Noah. If there is something wrong with you, go to the med bay and get it sorted out, i am not having your death on my hands, understand? Good, now you all need to gear up, We should arrive in illium in about 20 minutes." With that she walked out of the room, and headed for the armoury.

Teltis walked the streets of Nos Astra slowly for a while, killing time before she was to meet with this mysterious group, they should arrive soon... so she headed to the bar, taking up a seat in her booth, and awaiting the group.

Noah went to the elevator, he wouldn't bother going to the med bay, his cybernetics acted up occasionally, he didn't think there was anything wrong.

Domenic also went to the elevator, he had left his weapons in the observation lounge, besides, he still wanted to look over the data he had found.

Shadow went back to his position on the CIC.