Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Corporal Logan Howlett, Alliance Marines. Admiral Hackett sent me to find you. He didn't say what you and the
Vancouver
crew were doing but he said I was to find you and assist you doing whatever your doing. Like I said though, he was very vague about my mission."

Logan played the voice file of Hackett giving him his orders. In a nutshell the orders said 'Your mission is to team up with Noah, Vael and the rest of the Vancouver crew, and do whatever the hell they were doing. Assist them in anyway you can.'

Edited by AGhostdogg10

Noah looked Logan over a moment. "Alright, get on the ship, we're meeting up with a contact and will be back shortly, unpack your stuff, get acquainted with the crew, I'll tell you what's going on when we get back."

He put on his breather helmet, hiding his face so he wouldn't disturb any civilians, then followed Shadow and Domenic, who had begun walking to where they would meet Teltis.

Edited by leirynot

Teltis still sat in her booth in the bar, her legs crossed, alcohol already placed on the table, a drink of black liquid in teltis's hands, her phase disruptor visible through the glass, a useful tool, firing beams from her palm... she took a sip, and sat back, seeing a group of alliance soldiers enter the bar "Well well, there they are." She said quietly to herself, eyeing them all up.

Logan walked onto the
Vancouver
and headed to the crew quarters. Once he arrived he began unpacking his things into a footlocker that was empty. He carefully laid his M-99 down, along with his Scimitar. He next began to remove his armor. Once he finished that he put it into his footlocker and went out to see the rest of the ship.

Before leaving the crew quarters his omni-tool began to beep. He had gotten an email. It was congratulating him, telling him he was now part of the N7 program. Logan was shocked! He re-read it multiple times and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.

Just then Hackett sent him an email. He said that due to his extraordinary skills and inteligence, that he had inducted him into the N7 program. The email also stated that a T5-V Battlesuit was ready for pickup at the Alliance docks. What was most shocking to Logan was the fact that he had stated N7 training was not needed, seeing as he was a 'Soldier of such high skill and renown'.

"Bulls***." Logan told himself. He knew Hackett was just being nice when he said all that but he also knew that once this was all over he would have to go through the training, and it would be even worse on him. "So be it." Logan chuckled.

With that Logan quickly and quietly left the ship and headed to the Alliance docks to turn in his old suit of armor and pick up his new suit of armor. He quickly received the armor, was given a manual and headed back to the
Vancouver
to finally settle in.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

"I'd certainly hope so, seeing as Teltis Vosa is the one your meeting here." She said sarcastically "Sorry, i don't normally speak to people... i'm the rip you into pieces with biotics, and ask your name later type. But yes, I'm Teltis Vosa... pleasure to meet you all. So you want me for a mission right? Then let's hear it... impress me." She said with a small smile, making sure her monomolecular blade was still with her.

"Yes, Miranda Lawson recommended that we contact you, we're planning on attacking Cerberus, going after shipyards, storage facilities, outposts and bases that have weak enough defenses that we can take them out. Anything to put a thorn in their side and distract them from Shepard."

Shadow said, hoping that was enough to convince her.

When Logan finally got back to the ship, he went to his footlocker and stored the Destroyer armor away. He then exited the crew quarters with the manual for the N7 Destroyer armor and headed to the mess hall to begin reading it.

"Reading a manual, Oh what fun." Logan joked.

Edited by AGhostdogg10