Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Teltis looked at Shadow, slightly shocked at the mission... she was expecting some pathetic job, like rescing a few marines trapped out in the war... but this would be fun. She hated Cerberus, maybe not as much as she could, but she hated them, "So this is why Miss Lawson said i should hear the task from you guys? I take it you are all the crew?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, I'm the captain of the Vancouver, my name is Shadow Graham, my associates are Domenic Wynter, an ex-Cerberus officer, Vael'Grael and Hari'Barel, and the one standing over there is Noah Ward, former Alliance marine." Shadow gestured to each of them as he listed out their names.

Vael and Hari followed the others to Teltis, and found Shadow talking to the asari. Vael stared at her, and sensed that she was unmatched in biotic power and was literally a biotic god. Edited by 62firelight

(( Sooo sorry for the late reply... my bad))

Teltis smirked slightly, her laugh lines only just showing, as she wasn't a being accustomed to smiles of happiness. She shifted her gaze to the quarians and said "Quarians? Oh this is interesting... Quite the team we have here." She paused, taking another light sip of her beverage, finishing it off. Without even thinking about it, she used her biotics to put the glass down, lift up the bottle, and re-fill it. She took another sip, and then said "Hmm... well... I'll do it. Although i better see some action. I can't show you all that i make the alliances little N7 fury's look like newborn babies sitting around can i?" She paused again, and finished her current glass. "This isn't going to be 'Official' Specter business, but if we have any problems with the law.. i'll sort it out."

Logan could hear the whispers of several people in the mess-hall as he was reading. They didn't know what to think of him, and that he thought was funny. He was a soldier, nothing more, nothing less. In his eyes, if they couldn't see that then they were blind.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

Teltis nodded, and got up, she put her glass on the table, and walked to leave "I'll meet you on the ship then...hmm, this should be fun." She said with a wink, and then continued on out, towards the Vancouver.

Miranda made her way back to the Vancouver, a package in her hands. She headed inside, and made her way to an empty room.. time to change into her new uniform... she had a little surprise for the crew.