Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not much. Hackett wasn't very clear on what you were up to. He did say you were trying to keep Cerberus and the Reapers off of Shepard, but that't about it." Logan explained as he put down his manual and finished off his water-bottle.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

"Well, that just about covers it, we're going to be attacking various Cerberus bases and outposts to weaken and distract Cerberus, we've stolen data on locations of many of them, the decision on which ones we're going after will most likely be up to Miranda. So, what combat or other useful skills do you have?"

"Well, I'll leave you to that then, don't want you getting in a fight without you knowing how to use your equipment."

Noah gets up and starts to walk to the starboard observation lounge.

Miranda finished getting changed, and stepped out of the room, making her way to the CIC, clad in her new uniform. It was quite similar to that which she wore as a cerberus officer, only it's jacket was similar to that of other alliance officers, in that it covered her lower body, like a skirt. She still had the square neckline, and overlapping design, but the material that was once white, was now a dark blue, and her gloves, boots, and joints were black instead of brown. She walked to the command deck, and stood on the platform in-front of the galaxy map, to make an announcement to the crew.

"This is Miranda Lawson speaking, your new XO, in charge of our current operations... I'm not here to replace your captain, he will still be continuing his duties, but i am here to take over the ships operations, as per Hacketts orders. I hope we will be able to get along, and get the job done. Lawson out." She finished, and made her way to the strategy table towards the back of the ship, and got to planning there first location for assault.

Teltis walked into the Vancouver just as Miranda made her announcement... interesting, but as a former cerberus officer, Lawson would know where to strike, and how much damage we could do with a successful operation. Teltis had all she needed on her, and she walked down the walkway near the cockpit, heading into the CIC, and towards the elevator.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Miranda turned her head to shadow as he posed the question to her, a question to which she had a few replies "Our options? Well, there are a number of cerberus bases dotted around the galaxy, each base a cell of operatives, or a few cells in different sections of the base... I've been making note of where there is a high number of them, and i've found us a few results... But i've put one as our highest priority mission.. most dangerous. Noveria. They have a lab, and fighter production facility, code-named 'Firebase-white." Miranda said, sliding a data-pad with information on the location over to Shadow. "And aside to that, there are a large number of other bases for us to choose for an assault." She said, sliding over the laptop, which had a list of bases.

Teltis took the elevator down to the crew deck, and noticed Logan reading over a manual, she looked around and saw the new N7 destroyer battlsuit... it was an accomplishment on the alliances behalf. "Heh, didn't know there would be an N& operative here as well.. we have quite the team.. with me here."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster