Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow looked at the datapad, then at the list of bases.

"Hmm, if we wait until we think we're ready and gather resources destroying other bases, we might stand a better chance in Firebase-white, then again, the Illusive man will probably see the attack coming if we attack other bases first."

((GhostDogg, it was Teltis that spoke to Logan, not Miranda.))

Edited by leirynot

Teltis nodded, as she knelt down near an empty locker, putting her vidicator inside. She turned around, and leant on the locker door, playing with a miniature warp field in her hands, passing it from one to the other "That i am, i'm the cold assassin type of specter, i don't do peaceful negotiations... it's so much quicker, and a hell of a lot more fun annihilating the lot of your foes, than talking them over. I've been with them for almost 200 years now... what's that? two human life-spans?"

Miranda nodded in agreement "Good plan... we wouldn't want to take on firebase-white, and alert re-enforcements."

((They could probably find a lot of good prototype gear raiding cerberus bases, so we won't need to go all scavenger hunter))

Miranda looked over the list,and then pointed to a moderate cerberus ship-yard, that is used for creating and testing prototype parts. "Here... we could lead a ground assault, take out everyone in the base, and gather whatever parts we can use out of there resources. It's a small facility, so i'm positive the crew could take it out."