Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"The *censored* has cost me a lot of time. And i am not in the least concerned whether the prostitute lives or dies. Also, honor? not a word i have in my dictionary. Sorry. Only way i let her live is if she can somehow help me in a drastic way... not going to happen is it now? she is an alliance marine, i am an Asari matriarch who just so happens to be the biggest crimelord in the galaxy. Kill her." Aria said casually as she was handed a Datapad with every know detail of Neriane on it... "Wait. Her commander pissed me off years ago. If he dies she lives. Simple as that."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The *censored* has cost me a lot of time. And i am not in the least concerned whether the prostitute lives or dies. Also, honor? not a word i have in my dictionary. Sorry. Only way i let her live is if she can somehow help me in a drastic way... not going to happen is it now? she is an alliance marine, i am an Asari matriarch who just so happens to be the biggest crimelord in the galaxy. Kill her." Aria said casually as she was handed a Datapad with every know detail of Neriane on it... "Wait. Her commander pissed me off years ago. If he dies she lives. Simple as that."

"I'm not running around killing commanders" Alex said, raising his gun and shooting at Neriane's head without looking

Edited by Brutii

"Good. i wanted the pleasure of doing that myself. Now shoot her again. I want to make sure that piece of human trash is dead." Aria said throwing the datapad back at Garka.

OOC: I dunno, Didn't want to kill her, but running round killing high ranked officials for no pay is WAYYYY out of the line of work

Alex shot several more times "Happy?" he said

Edited by Brutii

"Almost." Aria said with a very fake, and obviously and intently so grin. She poured her drink all over Neriane and said "Garka, a lighter." Aria said, he threw her one and she played with the flame "Who know how this story ends? Apart from me? She is covered in flammable liquid, i have a lighter, and she is dying... take a wild guess."

"This," Neriane rushed up and grabbed her gun which she still had. She ran at Aria and held her as a human shield and pointing a gun to her head blood pouring out of her chest where there five bullet holes. Edited by Meciathe

Alex cocked an eyebrow "Out of all the people you choose to take as a human shield, you choose the bioticly powerful 700 year old alien? Really intelligent" Alex raised his M-99 saber "Let go of her"

"Who says I'm going to shoot you," She pointed her gun at 'the boss' and shot 7 times. She walked backwards slowly putting her gun away and grabbing a bottle of achohol and pouring it over aria,"We both can go then." She said pulling out her gun again and pointing it back at aria's head.