Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A C-sec reject? useful, there loss your'e gain... i still have not payed the boy, once he wakes up i will." Aria said, taking a drink of her serrice ice brandy.

"You better, I failed to pay him back on a bet after I forgot, 2 mounths later he asks for the money with intrest! The bet was 1000, he made me pay 2750! He had a 50% intrest rate, the cheeky bugger. I could have killed him if not for the fact he had just made me 5000"

"Don't worry. I always keep my promises. Looks like cerberus has been destroyed, i can re-open this place now." Aria said, she lifted the lockdown of the station and stood up, unlocking the doors to afterlife as the patrons poured in, all needing a drink to ease them after there imprisonment by cerberus. Aria took up her usual seat in her lounge.

"Don't worry. I always keep my promises. Looks like cerberus has been destroyed, i can re-open this place now." Aria said, she lifted the lockdown of the station and stood up, unlocking the doors to afterlife as the patrons poured in, all needing a drink to ease them after there imprisonment by cerberus. Aria took up her usual seat in her lounge.

The boss looked at the people, it reminded him of old days "Nice club" he said

"Thank you. This place is my heart and my soul... i remember the fight with Patriarch i had to win ownership of omega.... longest and bloodiest fight of my life. I respect him... in a different kind of way. Here on Omega i am the boss, CEO, Queen if you're feeling dramatic.... i am Omega. Without it, without this club... criminals are doomed, Omega is the heart of all crime, and Afterlife is the heart, of that heart. Now, is there anything i can help you with?" Aria said sitting back.

"Thank you. This place is my heart and my soul... i remember the fight with Patriarch i had to win ownership of omega.... longest and bloodiest fight of my life. I respect him... in a different kind of way. Here on Omega i am the boss, CEO, Queen if you're feeling dramatic.... i am Omega. Without it, without this club... criminals are doomed, Omega is the heart of all crime, and Afterlife is the heart, of that heart. Now, is there anything i can help you with?" Aria said sitting back.

"Not really" the boss said "What has happened to the girl?"