Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"I'm having her patched up and sent to the citadel... but if they try something like this again, i'll kill her myself." Aria said sitting back

"Generous, considering she tried to kill me and took you as a human shield" The boss said "She could still report this"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ha! to what end? the council are in my pocket. she would either be ignored, or charged with perverting the cause of justice for providing false evidence."

"You need to be careful, people change as fast as lightning in this line of work"

"Not when you own them they don't." Aria said coldly, clearly closing the subject.

The boss nodded, then looked around "What about Starkiller and Sorrow?"

"What of them? as i said i have my best doctors on the case." Aria said.

"Of them how long till they are up, i don't like two of my best men being out at the same time"

"I have many talents... none of them fortune telling. Ask the doctors, they can tell you that." Aria said in a rather soft tone, as she looked out onto the club at someone acting rather suspicious.

The boss grunted and sat down on a chair, drinking

Aria opened up her messenger to find a message from Admiral Hacket, it read: Shephard told me you are to be trusted, any enemy of cerberus is a friend of the alliance, and the army you are giving us for the war with the reapers will help dramatically.

Here is a truce, to you from the Alliance, all of your actions will just have to be sanctioned now.

Hacket out.

"Well, i've got myself some new friends, how sweet." Aria said.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster