Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Aria opened up her messenger to find a message from Admiral Hacket, it read: Shephard told me you are to be trusted, any enemy of cerberus is a friend of the alliance, and the army you are giving us for the war with the reapers will help dramatically.

Here is a truce, to you from the Alliance, all of your actions will just have to be sanctioned now.

Hacket out.

"Well, i've got myself some new friends, how sweet." Aria said.

"Lovely" the boss said, quickly rushing over to read the message "The alliance are retarded"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They always have been. You know i have seen you humans for so long... i was once aboard a scouting vessel at some point during the 1600's of earth.. such strange people you were, although impressive. The alliance is just a sham, it helps itself and no-one else." Aria replied.

"We must have been very primative to you back then, using guns which took well over 20 seconds to reload"

"The huge dresses, the horse mounted combat, the caste systems, the castles, the kings and queens, the peasants. We were mesmerized, and allured... you were so strange to us... so very strange." Aria said with a smile remembering her days as a commando.

"Why were you on earth?"

"We had heard news of another race, seemingly evil devils... apparently. So we came to earth to observe, and to eliminate the threat if need be... but instead we thought we would watch... never intervene, for we could have destroyed the balance of earth." Aria said.

"Evil devils? What the devil are you talking about?"

"Your strange religions, your belief in the devil, the primitive and bloody ways, some scout had got scared by a glimpse of something they saw down a telescope onto earth, and reported a planet full of devils.... luckily it was not true when me and a squad were sent to investigate."

"A planet of devils? Now that is the most ridicoulas thing I've heard since... since... Christianity!"

"The scout was deranged by what she saw when she told us though... so we believed it at first. But after landing on Earth and scouting, recording your people, but never being seen or heard... we may have been the cause for some mysterious plagues but... apart from that we never interfered." Aria said smiling, she enjoyed that part of her long life.