Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"I'm on my Pilgrimage, well this one is probably unique from what you've heard." Vael said, "I was a exile, I saved the Rayya from being blasted into bits and I'm now on my quest to be reinstated. And what did you say about Rannoch?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To my knowledge, A friend of mine said you were planning to retake it. I helped her acquire 'items of value' for the fleet mostly some parts for the drive cores of the live ships. We became fast friends after that, then maybe a week or so after we had known each other for a month, she vanished, although she left me a note saying she had to leave, urgent stuff with the fleet. A few days after that I got a message from her over the extranet saying that she was put in charge of engineering on one of the ships in the heavy fleet, I couldn't pronounce the name, and that the entire Migrant fleet was moving towards the veil to take back the homeworld." Shadow gave with a small smile "My money is on Shepard, because I know at one point he's going to be involved."

Shadow pulled his little pebble back out running over it with his finger "Although I hope the Quarians know what they are doing. This all goes south, and as an AI, The Geth will undoubtedly send it there, then I might end up loosing a dear friend of mine, all to the admirals idiotic decision to make the Geth focus on self-preservation." he closed his hand with the pebble in it "Listen to me babble. Damn war has me thinking to much these days, nice to head down to Purgatory for a bit of 'knock-out' juice."

"Now I remember. When I saved the Rayya, it happened to be just going to the Mass Relay near Illium, heading towards what looked like the Perseus Veil. And I know you'll probably decline this request, but..can you help me acquire anything for my Pilgrimage?" Vael asked nervously.

"Geth shutdown code?" Shadow thought for a second, running through all the contacts he knew of, legal and illegal "Pretty tall order, I'll give a couple of my friends a call, see if they know where to acquire one. It's the best I can do at current, but if the Vancouver ever finds one, I'll be sure to get it to you..." he asked not knowing who he was talking with.

"No, that was just an idea..if you could find one. Something lesser, I just don't know. Bring something to me if you think it's of decent value, make sure it doesn't malfunction." Vael said, remembering his fight with Gal in Chora's Den.