Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vael looked at Noah, "Any ideas, huh? I think I need a bit of a distraction." said Vael, putting away his weapons. "I'll move up one and grab that Phantom's sword, Noah and Shadow, you distract those troops. I'll pick them off one by one, and when there's a few more left, we'll figure out how to lure him. " Vael continued. Suddenly, the Atlas span its arm and smashed Vael's originally crashed shuttle. The shuttle went up into the air, twirling around as it flew. It was going to land on Shadow and Noah.

Noah, seeing the shuttle focused intensely and generated an enormous mass effect field, he launched it at the shuttle, pushing it to the side such that it narrowly missed them. He looked to Shadow, "Well, looks like we've got another potential weapon against the Atlas, I can move it along and we can use it as a shield. Or, if we work together, we might be able to throw this thing, your choice..."

"I have a better Idea." Shadow replied, forming a Barrier as he ran for the shuttle, sliding behind it for a second before it began to lift into the air, and travel along the path a singularity would lift it. Eventually it cleard to reveal a biotic encased shadow holding the singularity in both of his hands. Taking a couple steps forward he released it, used his Biotics to jump high enough to reach the car, and with a purple explosion centered on him, sent it flying towards the atlas. Once he touched ground he hastened behind another shuttle and leaned against it breathing heavily. That stunt took a lot out of him. "Hopefully... That stopped it..." he knew the phantoms would get out of the way, but at least the atlas wouldn't be much of a problem, even if it didn't destroy it, he was targeting the legs, send it flat on it's face with no way to shoot or target.

"Good idea." Vael said, cloaking again to peek at the enemies. "One more Phantom and two more Assault Troopers left, I'm guessing that one of those Assault Troopers are the commander of the group." Vael continued, deactivating his cloak, cooling it down. He then blasted one of the Assault Troopers, freezing him, leaving the trooper helpless. Vael pulled out his Phalanx and shot at the frozen trooper, destroying him completely, also freezing the other trooper who was next to him. Vael kept shooting the trooper until the helpless trooper literally blew up. "There's just one Phantom left!"

OOC: Just to say, I'm just going to do what happens to Hari below here.

Hari felt a tremor as she worked on the drive core. Luckily, she had almost finished retrofitting the ship. "Wonder what's going on." Hari wondered as she opened the airlock and saw nothing but dead bodies covered with blood. "Keelah." Hari gasped, staring at the bodies. Hari then heard a ship which seemed to come from the left. She turned around and looked at a Cerberus ship about to blast the Docking Bay to bits. Instantly, she sprinted to the elevator. As the ship was about to fire, Hari rolled into the elevator and smashed the elevator's button, taking it to the C-Sec offices. "Better contact Vael." she said, using her omni-tool to contact Vael. "Hello? Vael?"

"Shiana Lione.. in person." Thane said, taking out his M-12 Locust SMG and pointing it toward her.

"I have been looking for you, Shiana."

"Why?"

"You hired me to assassinate Aria T'loak."

"Quiet down!"

"That is a big mistake. If she found out.. you'd be dead. Right here, right now."

"P-please."

"Leave before I shoot you.."

Shiana slowly backed away from Thane and ran for the exit.

Various security guards sent their vision to Thane, who was now seen as a threat.

Aria stepped in front of Shiana as she tried to make her escape "I heard all of that... this is Omega sweetie, think i don't have bugs everywhere? No one tries to have me killed, maiden. You will feel the power of a matriarch." Aria said, lifting Shiana up with biotics, and slamming her down hard onto the ground.

Aria stepped in front of Shiana as she tried to make her escape "I heard all of that... this is Omega sweetie, think i don't have bugs everywhere? No one tries to have me killed, maiden. You will feel the power of a matriarch." Aria said, lifting Shiana up with biotics, and slamming her down hard onto the ground.

The boss just walked round the corner to see this, he laughed "Oh, this is gold" he said, before turning round and walking off again, laughing his head off