Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hari remembered back to the flotilla attack by Cerberus. "I'm not sure what exactly happened, but commandos, Cerberus of course boarded the Idenna and it definitely seems like they were trying to capture someone."

"Yes, they were. We wanted to cripple you... first plan was to get the flotilla's Transmission codes i think... via that exile... Golo was his name... what happened after that and the attack on you're ship i don't know but. I was preoccupied... and communication in Cerberus is difficult." Miranda replied again honestly on the situation. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Thanks," Noah said as he took the gun from Vael "and Miranda, what makes you think my biotics rip me apart? I never said anything about that, all I said was that throwing a shuttle takes a lot of energy and that it would tire out even the strongest of biotics to some degree. Shadow's the one who kills himself with biotics, I'm the unindoctrinated semi-Reaper cyborg."

"Great. You know that makes me feel SO much better! A reaper cyborg! Perfect." Miranda said looking at Noah. "Look let's not argue, we are all alive so that is enough... for now." She then turned to Vael and said "I would never allow myself to become what Cerberus is now... I am embarrassed to think they have done this." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Yes, Mythic made a typo, saying "A raper cyborg! Perfect!" and it is annoying the hell out of me, no offense to Mythic, just a pet peeve of mine.

"I think we need to take some matters into our own hands, we shouldn't rely on Shepard to do everything. It'll take too long, and if he fails, then we're f***ed."

"Well, Cerberus would be a distraction to him. I imagine that he'll deal with them somehow. Though yes, you are right. And to be honest, I have a feeling that he would be involved in the Battle of Rannoch." Vael replied.