Can you pickpocket from trainers without pickpocketing perks?

Dubnoman

I find that pickpocketing from trainers can really be helpful. I have one character that will do the Thieves Guild, so she isn't above stealing from a trainer. I've figured out where I want to put many of my perk points for her. However, I don't really want to load up on perk points for pickpocket.

Can you have somewhat decent pickpocketing chances with just some fortify pickpocket apparel and fortify pickpocket potions? Or would I have to invest in at least three perk points for pickpocketing (to get the perk for cutpurse)?

Chance of detection is based on the weight and value of an item. You'll have a higher chance of successfully stealing an Iron Dagger than you would stealing a Gold Necklace.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Pickpocket

If your character uses armor and/or weapons, you might want to place at least 3 perk points into Pickpocket to get the Extra Pockets perk.

Edited by BrknSoul

I just wonder if I can pickpocket one lessons worth of money from a trainer with no pickpocket perks, with the use of magical apparel I can buy that fortifies pickpocket. If the chances are too low that it isn't worth it, I guess I could not pickpocket from trainers.