Psiijic Robes armored ?

Schnesebret

Hi all,

iam a fan of the psiijic-robes look and i want to make this set armored... but i don´t understand the creation kit so i am not able to make the robes, boots, gauntlets and hood armored

(i prefer light armor) by myself. Could anyone help me how i can do this on CK or better: Can anyone do this for me ? :)

Sorry, my english is very bad, english is not my first language.

thank you very much !

Turn on CK

Upper left corner, press file, data, and tick skyrim.esm (nothing else!!!!)

Now, you see list of things in left side.

Press items, armor

Now you see complete list of all armors in-game.

Search for psijic ones. (By pressing name in upper side they will get in correct position by first letter, so its easier to find them)

Now, you could just doubleclick every one of these and edit stats to your liking, but I'd say its wiser to duplicate the items, so you won't "ruin" original ones.

Instead of doubleclicking item, press right mouse button, duplicate, and now you have duplicate of your item.

You can now change item's ID ( I say its good to change it)

Also, you can change the name of the item freely.

You can edit the armor rating, armor type, and everything in here.

Don't touch the models, until you understand what you are doing.

Also, improving items could be done somehow, but I don't know how to do that, maybe best that you first learn how to do your own gear.

Also, I wanted to guide you at this so you don't have to always come here to request simple stuff like this.

After you are done, just press Ok, save from upper left corner, go to launcher, tick your mod, experiment, play, learn new things, start making own epic gear and such.

ask if you have any problems.

Hello, thank you very very much !

the only thing now is, where i must save it... ?

After clicking on "save", the directory-window appear. only the armor rate of the hood, robes, gloves and boots

i changed and i have renamed it in Psiijic(robe, boots etc)Armored.

where must it save in ?

sorry, but that's the only thing I would like to know more. I did not ask more,

The "main wisdom" I know than... :-)