Throwing Snowballs

Deleted48943468User

Yeah, I think the model and weapon type of a lobber would work just fine, and be reasonably simple to implement. I'm not sure about how to implement making one from snow. We have weather type script functions like getCurrentWeather, and that might be useful for detecting snowing/cold climate (I'm not sure, I'm not conversant with the weather codes), but I'm not sure there is any analog for terrain.....so we don't know how to check and see if your standing on/in snow.

Any other members have any ideas?

Yeah, I think the model and weapon type of a lobber would work just fine, and be reasonably simple to implement. I'm not sure about how to implement making one from snow. We have weather type script functions like getCurrentWeather, and that might be useful for detecting snowing/cold climate (I'm not sure, I'm not conversant with the weather codes), but I'm not sure there is any analog for terrain.....so we don't know how to check and see if your standing on/in snow.

Any other members have any ideas?

I'm actually working on the mod right now.

Edited by SnakeSlippers

cool i try it out

its awesome just had to put the files in the directory

i thought another idea instead of a campfire use the snowpatch01 to 04 mesh can only get them from jacobstown area

I only just started modding. I used the idea of another mod and they did the campfire way so that's the way I went. I might look into it more down the road.