Scripted Actors and LeveledCharacters

LoginToDownload

So I spent slightly over a month working on a mod whose primary premise is 'sticking scripted Actors into a LeveledCharacter', and it's more-or-less complete. Unfortunately, I've just learned that LeveledCharacters can't actually hold scripted Actors. Needless to say, this is a bit of a roadblock. Is there any way around this?

I'm currently toying with two ideas, but both of them are horribly sub-optimal.

-Idea 1 is to give the result Actor a script that, through generous use of if blocks (alas, these Actors are using States for something else that's neither optional nor doable differently), contains the thirteen other scripts and about a hundred properties run depending on which Actor is selected. After that, I just hope all the ifs don't break the processing power limits too badly.

-Idea 2 is to just use PlaceAtMe/Delete to do a switcheroo with the LeveledCharacter result, which is simpler on my end, but since the Actors in question are dragons it's likely to mess up their AI substantially (sleeping on dragon mounts and flying in from a great distance to attack the Player, for example) and make the Radiant quests a bit weird.

I'm currently leaning toward Idea 1. If I need to pick one of these two, which would be less disastrous, or are they both so bad that it would be better to abandon it or just hand-place the dragon varieties?

Thanks to all.

Edited by LoginToDownload