MCP

exe opt

4gb

mge xe

MPP

and using mlox

and i have a few basic mods like retextured signs and graphic herbalism ect

i have played before years ago in the past

at the start of the game I remember being able to step to the west side of the beginning town and fight it out with the slaughter fish on the coast for some starting weapons and armor practice, hopping out of the water when my hp gets low and trying again later.

now the moment one of the slaughter fish attacks me a guard comes hauling ass to slaughter the slaughter fish. i dont remember this happening before in the past.

on top of that, i went just outside of town to encounter the first few mud crabs and the moment i encounter the first one or two mud crabs i start getting a stream of subtitle dialog (since i have subs on) from one of the guards way back in town across the bridge. i wasnt sure at first but i stoped fighting the mud crab to see who was making all the racket, and when i got closer i could hear the guard making the subtitles appear and then he starts sprinting all over like a mad man trying to figure out pathing to get to the mud crab.

anyone know what to do to make this stop? its it just decreasing the ai slider? i didnt want to handicap the enemy ai and lessen the challenge of the game.

anyone have any ideas?

thanks for taking the time to read this