I'm having a rather annoying issue (ANd I might have better luck finding a solution here than on the Discord)

lithan1

I have not properly checked what BOSS and LOOT masterlists look like, but maybe writing some sort of automated masterlist converter would be an option? I have no idea if it is possible, or how much manual adjustments would be needed, but that might make the conversion process faster. I am somewhat (*cough* understatement *cough*) busy and my to-do list almost reaches around the Earth, otherwise I would maybe try looking into the possibility of writing a converter of some description. :blush: But if automated conversion would be possible, the LOOT people might already have done it at the very beginning, though. Hmm. Oh well.

Also, now that I look at LOOT a bit more carefully, it looks like a mess to install when everything is not located in a single folder. Hmm indeed. :confused: Oh and thank you for all your hard work! I did absolutely not mean it in the "why has not that lazy mhahn123 already ported it over" way at all, apologies if it came across like that (looks like it may have, now that I read my post again). My communications skills could do with some improvement... whoops. :laugh:

Edited by Contrathetix