Interesting NPCs Mod

Roarian

Current Version : 1.84

Thought I'd make a topic regarding a mod I've been contributing to :

Interesting NPCs

We're at version 1.84 at time of writing, just added a new character and voiced one.

Currently, there's 51 voiced characters with more coming up quickly, as well as about 30 fully scripted ones with silent audio to prevent skipping.

Voiced Characters

---------------------

Voiced Characters

---------------------

The Rift

============

Sadrin Reloro - Riften (Jay33721)

Dar'Rakki - Ivarstead (Jay33721)

Dagri'Lon - Riften Ratway Warrens (Jay33721)

Hagravi Gray-Wave - (DutchDude)

Peragorn - Snow-Shod Farm - (DutchDude)

Godrod the Hammer - Alchemist's Shack (Jonathan Murphy)

Gnives - The Ragged Flagon (Marc GP Cholette)

Lleyara - Mountains South of Angi's Camp (Viridiane)

Batheru - Rift Watchtower (Matthew Simmons aka MegapiemanPHD)

Eastmarch(Windhelm)

=====================

Rongeir - Windhelm (Giramor)

Gromash - Narzulbur (Nextmastermind)

Fjona's Familiar - Abandoned Prison (Jay33721)

Haakon Iron-Fist - Windhelm Barracks (Euther)

Rinori - Windhelm (jezdamayel)

Griffith - Mixwater Mill Worker's House (Aranas)

Morrigan - Mixwater Mill Worker's House (Arisen1)

Whiterun Hold

=====================

Zarlak - North Skybound Watch (Giramor)

Zora Fair-Child - Brittleshin Pass (Esteris)

Hjoromir - Riverwood (Paxson Helgesen @thatpaxguy)

Larkspur - Whiterun Dragonsreach Dungeon (Darksun45230)

Averna - Whiterun Dragonsreach Dungeon (Jay33721)

Gorr - Riverwood Sleeping Giant Inn (Nile Zam Jones)

Sonja - Rorikstead (avareeno VA asmithhers)

Haafingar(Solitude)

=====================

Orondil - Thalmor HQ Solitude (Jay33721)

Salty-Throat - East Empire Company Solitude (DOPR5)

Jadro'Ra - QUEST CONTINGENT - See below for location (Giramor)

Nitter - Solitude Lighthouse (Tom Shortridge)

Orenius - Dragon Bridge Penitus Oculatus Outpost (Edward Schreiber aka Doktor haus)

The Reach(Markarth)

=====================

Jeerah-Nur - Markarth Warrens (Aranas)

Clario Moorsley - Understone Keep Kitchen (reecpj)

Beatrice - Camp north of Druadach Redoubt (Arisen1)

Urzub - Camp north of Druadach Redoubt (Nile Zam Jones)

Two-Tails - Reachwind Eyrie (Nile Zam Jones)

Jolene - Markarth Temple of Dibella (Marcy Edwards)

Okapi - Karthwasten (Draginite)

The Pale(Dawnstar)

=====================

Jaspar Gaerston - Dawnstar Lighthouse (Aranas)

Bergrisar - Red Road Pass (Nile Zam Jones)

Viranya - Hall of the Vigilant (jezdamayel)

Moris the Draugr - Nightgate Inn (DOPR5)

Callen - Nightgate Inn (Viridiane)

Hjaalmarch(Morthal)

=====================

Al'Hassan - Morthal Outside Falion's House (Brian Wood)

Winterhold

==============

Eleanor Book-Worm - The Arcanaeum (Stormbringer246)

Vigram - Winterhold Abandoned Housing and Inn (Julian Shanahan aka night_ranger26)

Qa'Dojo - Whistling Mine, Azura's shrine, and Winterhold (Nile Zam Jones)

Olivia - The Arcanaeum (Kelly Camelio)

Rumarin - Yogrim's Overlook then Windhelm Stables (Jay33721)

Falkreath Hold

==============

Melea Entius - Falkreath (Aricole)

Glathriel - East of Evergreen Grove (Alex721)

Carmella - Conjurer Table West of Mage's Stone (jezdamayel)

S'vashni - Peak's Shade Tower (Giramor)

Blackreach

==============

Relic - War Quarters (Jay33721)

Many characters remain unvoiced, particularly some female ones; we're looking for more voice actors willing to provide voices for characters with an extensive dialogue tree. All characters are lore-compatible and have interesting things to say, adding much-needed immersion to Skyrim's gameworld.

If you are interested in helping out, feel free to contact myself or Kris.

We can also use help in other related fields such as scripting, writing dialogue, making quests, etc.

Edited by Roarian

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a great mod, definitely adding some great NPC's to the game from what I've seen. So just to get this straight, it puts a lot of new NPC's, some of them with small quests, in the game?

Indeed. Currently there's 14 fully voiced ones throughout the land with another 25 who have text-only at the moment. There's one significant quest in the mod right now that was recently completed, with two more being debugged right now. There are followers and the like sprinkled in, though custom voiced stuff for these new characters has not yet become fully functional.

There -should- be no conflicts, though some have been reported in the past : if you find some, let us know what unusual mods you are running that may be causing it so that it can be fixed. Right now it's still in loose files though a BSA version should be out soon; the current system was used due to earlier versions needing regular partial updates (that has since become unnecessary.)

Cheers.

This looks like a great mod, definitely adding some great NPC's to the game from what I've seen. So just to get this straight, it puts a lot of new NPC's, some of them with small quests, in the game?

Indeed. Currently there's 14 fully voiced ones throughout the land with another 25 who have text-only at the moment. There's one significant quest in the mod right now that was recently completed, with two more being debugged right now. There are followers and the like sprinkled in, though custom voiced stuff for these new characters has not yet become fully functional.

There -should- be no conflicts, though some have been reported in the past : if you find some, let us know what unusual mods you are running that may be causing it so that it can be fixed. Right now it's still in loose files though a BSA version should be out soon; the current system was used due to earlier versions needing regular partial updates (that has since become unnecessary.)

Cheers.

Thanks.

II'm especially interested in Dagri'Lon, he intrigues me :)

Cheers.

Thanks.

II'm especially interested in Dagri'Lon, he intrigues me :)

He's an interesting if morbid sort, indeed. I am currently working on Relic, a partially functional Spider Centurion that's actually capable of more than mindless brutality.

Is Moris the draugr a draugr?because that would be awesome!

No, he's not - it's a nickname, if you will. You get the lowdown from the character if you wish to check it out. ;)

There's a good chance that a non-evil draugr may be an NPC in the future, though, so keep an eye out. (There's already non-evil dragons ingame after all, and a non-evil dwemer construct in this mod.)

Yay, ALittleBird likes Dagri'Lon! :dance: I have a fan! :dance:

And I can't wait to see what kris and Roarian come up with for Relic, it's going to be SO much fun to voice him!

Yay, ALittleBird likes Dagri'Lon! :dance: I have a fan! :dance:

And I can't wait to see what kris and Roarian come up with for Relic, it's going to be SO much fun to voice him!

You'll probably enjoy this one, Jay - you get to voice the goody goody (repaired) version, the sort-of okay version that occasionally slips up and insults people, and the completely insane (sabotaged) one.

As expected, the evil version has the best lines. -snigger-