Interesting NPCs Mod

Roarian

Ooh, I can hardly wait! I'm going to have so much fun choosing different accents based on level of morality! :tongue:

Tee-hee, the evil one sounds like a blast! (Does that make me a bad person?)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, ALittleBird likes Dagri'Lon! :dance: I have a fan! :dance:

And I can't wait to see what kris and Roarian come up with for Relic, it's going to be SO much fun to voice him!

Maybe I don't like his voice.

No, just kidding. Definitely going to give this mod a try though. I like how he is half in the shadow :)

And I can't wait to see what kris and Roarian come up with for Relic, it's going to be SO much fun to voice him!

No, just kidding. Definitely going to give this mod a try though. I like how he is half in the shadow :)

New versions are pretty regular so keep an eye out for other interesting characters. ;)

New versions are pretty regular so keep an eye out for other interesting characters. ;)

Update alert!

1.40 just went up, including the new character Relic, a remnant of the Dwemer era, the voice files for Jaspar Gaerston at the Dawnstar Lighthouse, as well as two new character-related quests and significant bugfixes.

Check it out!

Edited by Roarian

And Relic should be voiced soon, too! I just sent kris the files, I hope he puts them in the mod soon. This was, by far, the most fun character I've voiced! I just know everyone is going to love him!

I definitely love Relic, from only the screenshot. I hope his voice is great, he is definitely one of my favorites. I'll download the mod this weekend :)

I'm experimenting with him now - he's great, and you even get to influence his personality, particularly if you have Dwemer Smithing expertise! Great stuff, even if it feels like I'm patting myself on the back since I wrote his dialogue. :)

The voice is some of Jay's best - which is saying something!

Edited by Roarian

Yet another version is going up - voiced Relic as well as a new character in the Winking Skeever. A voiced-only version is coming out as well, probably very soon.

Jay did a marvelous job of voicing Relic. Most excellent. :)

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/8429-1-1332484726.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/8429-1-1332484793.jpg

Edited by Roarian

Yet another version is going up - voiced Relic as well as a new character in the Winking Skeever. A voiced-only version is coming out as well, probably very soon.

Jay did a marvelous job of voicing Relic. Most excellent. :)

A new version went up with only voiced npcs, for those who requested such.

Cheers!

Edited by Roarian