crashing when entering modded cells

BornBetter

Is anyone else crashing after the load screen immediatly after entering a modded cell for the seocnd time (this happens to me on any modded cell, by any author) and it wasn't doing it before, i believe it's only been doing it since the 1.5 skyrim patch, is this happening to anyone else?

Is anyone else crashing after the load screen immediatly after entering a modded cell for the seocnd time (this happens to me on any modded cell, by any author) and it wasn't doing it before, i believe it's only been doing it since the 1.5 skyrim patch, is this happening to anyone else?

I have reposted a post I posted the other day below. I have been having a seemlier problem.

Well I have no idea what to do my game was working fine it updated to 15.0 and now my mod causes random CTD when loading in cells I turn mod off it works fine what happened I have no idea, if anyone is having same error or not let em know help please. Tried using a old backup of the mod still getting CTD old backup worked fine in 14.7 but now is broken in 15.0. Dont know how to proceed now on hold until I can get a answer. Someone suggest dragon script update I will wait for it but I removed all of dragon script still didn't work.

This is due to navmeshes. After I took my mod and only deleted the navmeshes, I was able to load the mod. Help me get awareness out. I've already posted a lot on steam forums about it, but most people only seems to know that it's custom cells, not actually what causes it. Delete navmesh = mod will work.