Face Texture

ran4058

Funny, the only way that ever worked for me was from an ESP. Once I converted to ESM it could never find the textures again. To make it work for an ESM, I had to put the NPC into a separate ESP file. Now they all seem to be broken, body textures as well, which I never saw before the update. I don't know if someone pointed this out, but it helped to play around with the interpolation value on the skin tint. I haven't had time yet to see if moving that around again will help.

Funny, the only way that ever worked for me was from an ESP. Once I converted to ESM it could never find the textures again. To make it work for an ESM, I had to put the NPC into a separate ESP file. Now they all seem to be broken, body textures as well, which I never saw before the update. I don't know if someone pointed this out, but it helped to play around with the interpolation value on the skin tint. I haven't had time yet to see if moving that around again will help.

Check this post, hope it helps.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/626710-how-to-fix-the-grey-face-npc-issue-in-esm-files/