[WIP] Way of the Monk: Unarmed Overhaul

Woverdude

Does anyone know of a way to increase the player's level with Papyrus? I am trying to add a scaling option, and I want to be able to increase the player's level every 5, 8, or 10 levels of the Monk skills.

Use OnUpdateGameTime(). Check player's level, adjust damage.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have a script that scales the damage. What I want to make sure, though, is that the enemies scale with the player. Because of the way the new skills work, the player's level will not increase as they get better at them. The problem with that is that at higher Monk levels, the enemies will still be low-level. So, I want to set a script up so that every 5, 8, or 10 (player can choose) Monk skill levels, the player's level increases. That way, enemies will get harder as the player gets better.

After doing some research, I've found that no such code exists. I guess that I'll have to put my hope in the SKSE team. :-/

The Way of the Monk mod is now available for beta-testing! Please read the post below to learn how to become a beta-tester:

http://tesmods.blogspot.com/2012/04/way-of-monk-beta-testing-begins-now.html

I have also started a newthread for the beta-testers.

Part 1 of the Way Of The Monk Skyrim mod has been released on the Nexus! You can visit this page to download. If you enjoy it, please feel free to endorse or spread the word if you enjoy it. :-)

Unfortunately I was not able to upload the mod to the Workshop. The Workshop has a file size that my mod exceeded and would not allow me to upload it.