Alternate Civil War ending needed

wdrewjr

There could even become a possibility that you the player become the next emperor of the empire since:

1, you are dragonborn and possibly the only man/woman who can wear the amulet of kings if it still exists idk.

2, you have 100% support of the blades.

3, (SPOILER!) if you finished the dark brotherhood questline :P

I dunno, I thought that the series was headed to a point where the thalmor, and by extension, the altmer as a whole would dominate the 'men' races of Tamriel. I.e. whatever the next game would be would have a setting where the elves have their own empire. also, I think that your idea for a "true" ending like this defeats the point of the game's choice system. No side is supposed to be correct. Everyone is supposed to be wrong, and as far as I can tell, the aldmeri dominion wins, no matter what choices the dragonborn makes.

• 4 years later...

I don't know if anyone will even get the notification for this (given how long ago this post was made) but here it goes

Please put forward this request again :D With skyrim Special edition being out, and the modding community revitalized with the possiblities the new executable offers, we should finally get a proper ending , a just ending, an ending we deserve , which would also provide so many nice RP possibilities (like a a righteous Rogue Altmer standing against his kind "Renegade Elf") and from mods like Enderal and the Cowl of Nocturnal we know that such an alternative edning mod would be more than possible :)

I don't know if anyone will even get the notification for this (given how long ago this post was made) but here it goes

Please put forward this request again :D With skyrim Special edition being out, and the modding community revitalized with the possiblities the new executable offers, we should finally get a proper ending , a just ending, an ending we deserve , which would also provide so many nice RP possibilities (like a a righteous Rogue Altmer standing against his kind "Renegade Elf") and from mods like Enderal and the Cowl of Nocturnal we know that such an alternative edning mod would be more than possible :smile:

I'm curious as someone who still pla ys Standard Edition what does the new executable offer that wasn't availible in the original?