Can't find conflicting mod - Mass C2D's

Rhonoceros

Hey folks.

Long time lurker, apprentice modder, first time poster.

I've been having a problem, a bad one. I've been downloading mods a-plenty through the Skyrim Workshop, 'cos god knows I love easy-access mods, but things've been going wrong. On set locations (About 75 meters down the mountain towards Riverwood, after Helgen gettin' burnt, going down the stairs from Dragonsreach and going through that little arch there besides the small ponds, etc), I've been swiftly, wordlessly, and unavoidably crashing to desktop.

I've got Wrye Bash installed coupled with BOSS, and I've been checking mods one-by-one to see which ones are conflicting. I've read every description of every mods for conflict, and I just can't freaking find it. Is there anyone who can help me with this? I shall reward you handsomely in gold, goods and services when there's a functioning co-op mod.

I'm not sure if there's an easy way to post a log of what mods I've got installed, but I'm guessing that would help.

So, two-part question, in that case. 1: Can I log what mods I've got downloaded to post here?

And 2: When I've done that, can anyone help me find what's causing my Skyrim to crash?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rhonoceros