useful alcohol for survival and possible drink variety for console and pc please

EnglishGentleman

To whom this may concern

Hello i'm currently playing through a survival run on the Xbox One

And its driving me nuts that i have several bathtubs worth beer,wine,gwennet etc and none of it satisfies my thirst ok so alcohol make you more thirsty(so i've told) but as someone who enjoys a can of cider once every blue moon i can tell you my thirst is satisfied for a while but not in fallout 4 i have to lug around tons of water and be fine with it but i say NO MORE!!

Say no to just drinking water and say YES to coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, flavoured water, milkshake, cider and for the diabetics like myself DIET NUKA COLA

If someone could accomplish this

Me and Katie(my character) would appreciate it SOOOO MUCH

As we like to come home after a long days work and sit and watch the sunset with a nice glass of whiskey...well at least Katie likes a whiskey i'll just stick to the water and watching marcy climb a thousand steps to sleep next to a generator BECAUSE SHE SLEPT IN MY BED IN MY HOUSE *clears throat* sorry i got a little carried away there

And THANK YOU even if it can't be done thanks for reading this

Edited by EnglishGentleman

I am going to eventually work on ( hopefully successfully ) a mod to change hunger value from food and I could support making alcohol quench thirst, but possibly only a tiny amount for the hard stuff.

IF OTHERS WANT TO DO IT, I AM BY NO MEANS CLAIMING THIS PROJECT, LOL /caps

I am going to eventually work on ( hopefully successfully ) a mod to change hunger value from food and I could support making alcohol quench thirst, but possibly only a tiny amount for the hard stuff.

IF OTHERS WANT TO DO IT, I AM BY NO MEANS CLAIMING THIS PROJECT, LOL /caps

:woot: that would be amazing :D

"i could support making alcohol quench thirst, but possibly only a tiny bit for the hard stuff" <- that's all i ask

and cheers for the reply and like i said "THANK YOU even if it can't be done thanks"

side note;

i'm not the only one thats built an elaborate skyscraper of stairs to a generator because the sanctuary crew decide to go into my home and not the luxury apartments that i spent hours building for them am i? <-thats for anyone to answer