Bound until death will not start

luke811

Bound until death will not start

The quest within the Dark Brotherhood line won't start

So I completed the quest The Silence Has Been Broken and retrieved Delvin's credit paper to Astrid.

Now she said I needed to go to the wedding and kill the bride, she gave me an invitation, but the quest didn't showed up in my quest journal..

Anyway I went to solitude and waited a few days for the wedding to begin, but alas it didn't start..

Then I payed of my bounty at solitude occuring 10.000 gold..

I did some more contracts for the dark brotherhood..

but no result..

Does anyone know how I get the quest somehow started or do I need to wait till the 10th of Rain day as said on the invitation??

____

Invitation is WRONG! This is from another quest for the thalmor embassy. Sorry, quest just didn't start.. mistaken myself with the invitation.

BUT still cant initiate the quest, what is wrong?

Edited by luke811

Another BUMP still doesn't start..

UPDATE:

After I talked her about the new quest, I asked her what she could tell about herself.. it was an option.. maybe this schrewed it up??

Do mind I did get the invitation and I did went to the church of the Divine or something.. even checked youtube to be sure of it's location..

Bumping not allowed - please read the rules.

Strike issued & bumps removed.

Bben46, moderator

Few ideas, are there console commands which can get me start this quest within quest log?

I don't know how this works maybe someone can explain me.. I tryed a few things, but had errormessage or no reaction from the game.

If you are still having problems with the "bound until death" quest you could try putting "resetquest DB05" into the console and it will reset the quest to unstarted so you can go try it again.

Sorry if this a bit late, didn't have time to play skyrim.

But this doesn't work for me, is the DB05 right? It's the reference on wiki, but maybe it's wrong..

I don't know.. my quest just didn't start but the conversation about the wedding and the assassination did...

It just ended but i had the option to ask her to tell her about herself and I clicked on it.. maybe this caused the quest not being triggered..