Bound until death will not start

luke811

in your console you can ask help to find a good command they can help you..., :

help

Use by itself to show all console commands with descriptions. Add descriptors to search for IDs. (ex: help "elven armor" 0 will show the ids of all items that include "elven armor" in their name (the 0 sets the limits for the search function, 0 being no limits). This can be quite useful as it can search nearly anything in the game including dialog options, places, spells, etc. However, if you are looking specifically for item IDs you should set the restriction to "4", as the console only holds so much information at once and what you're looking for might be cut off.

Edited by AngeGardien

The help bottom doesn't work for the bound until death quest to many things match with the words of the quest, I don't know how to ask mutliple words at the same time. But it doesn't resolve the problem, but I think the DB05 must be right. But the resetquest command doesn't work, so I have no idea how to start the quest and what to look for in the help command thing you mentioned..

___

So any one an idea how to trigger the quest??

I you use "sqs DB05" that will list the stages and which ones are completed. That may help

The "resetquest DB05" should have set it to not started.

all stages at are 0 .. but talking to astrid doesn't give me the option to begin the quest again..

I you use "sqs DB05" that will list the stages and which ones are completed. That may help

The "resetquest DB05" should have set it to not started.

all stages at are 0 .. but talking to astrid doesn't give me the option to begin the quest again..

getstage DB05 gives me 0.00

SetObjectiveCompleted DB05 0 1 doesn't work either or

SetStage DB05 0 doesn't work either..

• 2 weeks later...

hi there i have the same problem u have and i have tryed almost all comands to try to fix this but it seems imposible all action in the console regarding the db05 stage wich is the Bound Until Death questline its just not working at all i have tryed to reset the quest using resetquest db05 and nothing also tryed to start in different stages of the quest for example db05 5 wich is the stage where the quest is assigned and nothing.

You can check all the stages here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Bound_Until_Death if you want to keep trying to fix it but i just gave up and just skipped the quest using setstage db06 5 wich starts the next quest hope this helps you to at least continue with the questline

a yea and about that:

"If you have started the civil war questline for the stormcloaks but have not finished the battle for Solitude, Astrid will not give you the next quest."

tryed to complete the battle of solitude (since i joined the imperial) using setstage cwsiegeobj 9000 and no results.

• 3 weeks later...