skyrim crash on bethesda logo differenttttt

mousemouse

I would like to begin by saying that vanilla skyrim works fine with no problems on my computer...

i recently downloaded the nexus manager and used it to install the following mods:

quality map

deadly dragons

multifollowers

various guard uniforms

weapon/armour fix

mountable saber cat

i also use BOSS

i played skyrim for a bit, and now whenever i download new mods, my skyrim crashes on bethesda logo, i tried a few different mods and got the same response with all of them. i even disabled all the listed mods and just run skyrim with the new mod and it still crashes on the logo. with just these mods, or skyrim alone, i can run it fine... anyone know a fix around this =/ i want some more mods.

thank you for your time

have you tried deleting your skyrim inis both syrimprefs and the normal skyrim ini , start the game and it will create a new set for you ?

also if you go into the skyrim root folder there maybe a folder called skyrim and in side of that is a ini aswell that needs deleting before you re start the game to get some fresh inis

Edited by compatible

have you tried deleting your skyrim inis both syrimprefs and the normal skyrim ini , start the game and it will create a new set for you ?

also if you go into the skyrim root folder there maybe a folder called skyrim and in side of that is a ini aswell that needs deleting before you re start the game to get some fresh inis

nevermind i updated my skyrim(the new mods needed update.esm) and it works fine now, thanks anyway