Harry Dresden quest mod

Denis517

I was reading a book from the dresden files, when I got an idea to make some of the things described in it into a mod. Dresden, the main character, has a leather duster spell-bounded to help protect him in fights, he has a blasting rod which could be a staff, combat boots, and he also has a staff that unleashes an unseen force, just like unrelenting force. The thing about the mod is, dresden also has an actual fallen angel in his head, making his fire more potent, and if he takes up the fallen's silver coin, makes powerful beyond belief. I though of, as soon as you take dresden's old clothes, the fallen angel (lasciel} would talk to the dragonborn, asking him to find her coin. At the end of the quest, he could choose whether to take the coin,and become more powerful than ever, or bury it, resisting the fallen's temptation. The "bury the coin" option could raise fire spells by 20% since he still would have the fallen in his head; the second however, would raise it by 60% also giving him a reduced time to wait for shouts, and conjured being are more powerful, and raised dead have triple health. Another thing about the mod could be a small sound change for the shouts. For unrelenting force he could shout "FOZARE!", the spell he uses for invisible force, for the fire breath, it could be "FUEGO!", the spell he uses for his blasting rod.

• 1 month later...

I was reading a book from the dresden files, when I got an idea to make some of the things described in it into a mod. Dresden, the main character, has a leather duster spell-bounded to help protect him in fights, he has a blasting rod which could be a staff, combat boots, and he also has a staff that unleashes an unseen force, just like unrelenting force. The thing about the mod is, dresden also has an actual fallen angel in his head, making his fire more potent, and if he takes up the fallen's silver coin, makes powerful beyond belief. I though of, as soon as you take dresden's old clothes, the fallen angel (lasciel} would talk to the dragonborn, asking him to find her coin. At the end of the quest, he could choose whether to take the coin,and become more powerful than ever, or bury it, resisting the fallen's temptation. The "bury the coin" option could raise fire spells by 20% since he still would have the fallen in his head; the second however, would raise it by 60% also giving him a reduced time to wait for shouts, and conjured being are more powerful, and raised dead have triple health. Another thing about the mod could be a small sound change for the shouts. For unrelenting force he could shout "FOZARE!", the spell he uses for invisible force, for the fire breath, it could be "FUEGO!", the spell he uses for his blasting rod.

A thousend times yes. There is no greater Wizard then Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden (conjure by it at your own risk) maybe it can invole finding a new Tavern (You know the one) and getting the quest form a certain bartender.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest deleted6293450

I would so love to see this!

If there are any information needed on the character, ask ahead!

Edited by TurkSeSo