Skyrim pixel texture glitch

hikurashi83

So today when I was started Skyrim, this horrible pixelated texture glitch appeared. At first I thought it was probably the few mods i downloaded so i uninstalled them but it was still like that, then i uninstalled all my mods from nexus manager and steam community but it was still badly bugged, i uploaded a video on youtube so you can see.. please help me fix this, I really wanna play skyrim :(

thanks

here is this link:

(it should be fully uploaded in 1 hour)

If you just recently updated your amd catalyst drivers to 12.2, that's what did it. Roll back to your previous driver, or you can turn AA off and the pixelation will go away (you'll just have choppy edges). AMD is aware of the issues and promises a fix with 12.3 (although I tried a 12.3 preview driver and it still didn't fix it).

If you just recently updated your amd catalyst drivers to 12.2, that's what did it. Roll back to your previous driver, or you can turn AA off and the pixelation will go away (you'll just have choppy edges). AMD is aware of the issues and promises a fix with 12.3 (although I tried a 12.3 preview driver and it still didn't fix it).

Hello, I am also having this problem with pixilated visuals in skyrim. My catalyst is version 12.3, how do I get it back to before 12.2?