Presets not showing up in RaceMenu

Gebr1

Sure. First, install SKSE64 and make sure that it works. Download "Current SE build" on https://skse.silverlock.org/.

• Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your Skyrim Special Edition\ main folder (NOT Data).
  • Open skse64_2_xx_xx.7z using 7-zip.
  • Double-click skse64_2_xx_xx in 7-zip to go into the folder.
  • Drag all files into Skyrim Special Edition\ in Windows Explorer.
  • (Optional) Delete the src folder because you won't need that.
  • Always launch the game by running skse64_loader.exe.

There are tutorials for installing the scripts as a mod in your mod manager in order to keep your game directory a little cleaner, but really, you're probably always going to have SKSE installed. The scripts are NOT optional (they were installed in step 4 above).

Then, start the game by double-clicking skse64_loader.exe (you can do the Vortex part later). Do the console command "GetSKSEVersion" to make sure that SKSE is working. It should say something like this:

SKSE64 version: 2.0.17, release idx 64, runtime 01050610

Only after that's working, install Racemenu for SSE through Vortex. Load up the game using the loader and see if you get any error messages. If not, do a quick test:

• Go to console (~).
  • Type: coc qasmoke
  • You will load into the test room. This is much faster than starting a new game.
  • Type: showracemenu
  • Check that the race menu has the "Presets", "Camera" and "Sculpt" tabs.
  • Quit the game.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Thanks to the old ones problems, I can now fix my game without pulling my hair until I got a headache or cry in a corner of my room.

Edit: I follow his steps, but it won't work for I, I delete 3 times vortex because of it and manually install skse64 and FINS still can't work the preset files are not here i try to create a preset as that dude says in Ealy topic but it don't work the preset I made don't show up plus the preset mod I test with, the more is the camera don't work,

And KS hairdos SSE don't work as well, each time I try to make my character as a female the game froze and lock on male + The skyUI don't work/froze after that.

My situation:

i Run a HP Pavion Gaming

Core i5, ram 16, win10 16bit, with 1650 gtx,

i used to play a cracked version of Skyrim SE game version 1.5.97)on an old PC, recently I decided to buy the original on steam, game version 1.6.640.0(not the anniversary version)

and all that happened... I look several tutorial on YT and try it still don't work, I normally use vortex to mod, some people say I need to downgrade my game but when I do SKSE says I run the 1.6.640, and not the 1.5.97 I try to download the compatible version of SKSE and its now FINS the problem I download the compatible one, it runs fine and in game still the same problem the preset don't work + the camera its now 3 days am at this problem and I regret my cracked version...

Edited by DEFAULT001001