Pipboy Item Menu Problem

ShiverKnight

Hello, I am having a serious problem with my pipboy. Whenever I go into my item menu, everything in my inventory is squished together at the top with no way to scroll or differentiate between the different items. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all my UI and Pipboy mods to no avail. I can't even get past Doc Mitchell's house as there is no way for me to equip the weapons and armor that I want to use. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 years later...

Same issue. Thought I'd post a solution.

Not sure what screwed it up for me, running Darn UI, MCM and Project Nevada. I ended up editing the data\menus\main\inventory_menu.xml directly.
there is a set of comments in the ==== LIST BOX TEMPLATE === section indicating that the list height should be changed by 30 for each new row, but the only thing I could see related to height was _VerticalSpacing> 7 </_VerticalSpacing>. I changed that value to 30.

With a small enough font set to sFontFile_1 (or sFontFile_2 - not sure which applies) in the fallout.ini the height changed solved most of the drama (except when the item name is really long)

Good enough to play anyway :)