House Mods

vaiguy1

I would like to make me a player house but I know nothing about the Creation Kit or how to mod...Where can I learn how to create a player house?

I want to make a REALLY small shack in the deep woods or swamp with nothing more than a bed, chest cooking and maybe a rack for my swords.

the creation kit tutorials are very good.

the first one will give you basic knowledge of camera movement and the next will show you how to make a dungeon, just extrapolate this and use it on making a house. it should take you an hour at max to ge the hang of it, after that im sure people here will testify that you aare always learning things.

www.creationkit.com

If you're more into video tutorials:

The official bethesda tutorials, there are 10 of them. At least watch the first few to get a handle on the CK in general. The tutorial is about making a dungeon, but that's a step above making a house, so if you get some of the techniques in there down, you're set. Post here with any concerns or questions you still end up with.

Edited by SinderionsBones

It doesn't matter if what they show is a dungeon or a house. the technique is whats important because it is used on all building kits puzzles. I also suggest looking at existing buildings that are the same kit you plan on using. Take a farmhouse for instance, open one of the farmhouses in the CK and delete everything but the building pieces. pick parts and see where they are and what parts are next to them. once you have an idea on how the kit is done close the CK without saving and reopen it to start your own.