need help with mods list

klangux

hi everybody, im really noob with mods and i need your help cuz every time i try to mod my game, i f*#@ up something and the game crashes or textures are all f*#@ed up etc.. my game is updated to version 1.10.50 with all DLC, i hope you can help me out making a full list of the mods i need and that are all compatible with each other and the order of installation if is requested.

the mods i need are:

1) for my main character the best mod for face, body and skin (male character)

2) best female companions mod (nice looking girls as companions)

3) the dog

4) mod for npc, look and everything useful

5) weapons

6) armors

7) clothes

8) settlements

9) gameplay

if im missing something pls feel free to add

the best mods that are availeble are often mods in the nexus top 100 and other ways its a thing of personal taste or what you stumble upon/...

mods can use a supporting framework like armor weapon keyworks or armor keyworks that support the functionality of mods containing weapons or armor

some mods use existing modules parts of mods from weapon armor keywords or armor keywords ... I( I'm wirting the mods wrongly i supose but something is bothering me right now, just an stupid asshole of a person I thought i knew

what i tried to say is know which mod you let overwrite another mod because when wrongly overwriten mods malfunction..

In short modding fallout 4 is a learning proces you need nmm(nexusmodmanager) Loot and wrye bash all found on nexusmods
and you need to learn what those programs tell you.

there are lots of guides on the net aswell on the nexus forums and in the discussion forums of steam off fallout 4 ..

for most mods to work you also need F4se

this should help you on your way for now. so have fun and when installing mods dont install more then 1 , 2, 3, or 4 mods at the same time if you are not sure what you are doing...

To you sucses i wish ....May the atom be with you