Dragon's Curse Solution to Flying

Bazinix

The Model For the Dragon.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Model would SUIT the Dragons Curse when you use it?

• Pathronax
    • Elder Dragon
    • Ancient Dragon

I did some Resurch on the mod.. for flying... i noticed these bugs... and Advantages to the game...

Flight Animations ALL there... Just have to get him moving....

It only affects these 3 up top.. i Looked at each model... and Only These have it all there... Ill send some screenshots in to show you what i mean...

Now... Heres the Pictures....

http://imgur.com/a/YELjz#0

Now for the bugs.. as you see.. one picture or 2... that the dragons frozen in midflight... thats because After you Attempt to Attack with mouse Left click in the air....

This is what the Flight Contriols SHOULD be to Advoid such Tragity...

Mouse Click Left.. Flame Breath, Right click Fireball... (Examples in pictures what i mean...) OR only make the mouse CAMRA ONLY! Even in combat you can move it in a full 360... So you can Locate your next target Easier...Or you could just make Right click to Roar animation.. or left click to just well... change Flight Animations... etc... Get creative with it... The keyboard has BARELY any contriols on it so it will be easier for you to mod contriols better..

1st Persion veiw Example in Picture.. Where ever the head points 2 like in biped 1st persion veiw would be it... When you attack or get ready to... Make the head tilt back a bit so you can only see the snout horns and some of the neck...

Make Space bar take off and Land.... While holding W you get that Serpent take off you see....

Hover Should be Sprint.. when Released you see that dragon do that take off...

A = Move Left

D = Move Right

Mouse Scroll... TFC aka Free camera movement to a limit... Example is in the pictures...

Moveing the mouse will Make the dragon look in that Direction.... like in Istaria's 1st person View... (if you played the game and get to adult you would figure out the flight contriols simple...)

But only those 3 dragons i have noticed only had those Flight animations... Even tilting the mouse a little made the dragon move but in place...

As you see... Flights Possible with the animations ive shown you....You just got to get Failcake:D to fIx it up... Each skin is different in contriols... very very different...

I will be bumping this topic Often Till failcake sees this Research... i have been doing for the past 5 hours... ALSO

When you useing your Shout.. (normal shouts) You will no longer be able to bite or tail attack or even use the camera... Until you Restart Skyrim...

Also when your looking up from the sky... Your game will FREEZE yes FREEZE while walking... i had to restart my computer many times....

This Topic will be Refreshed every 6 to 3 Hours... Depending how far it gets to be...Please Vote... My vote gos to the Ancient Dragon...The rest is up to you...

Please... Give failcake this link.. I cant contact him... >> because he wont let me? aka Steam wont show his contact list so i cant contact him... So please

Fail cake if you see this Message.. please KEEP commenting on this and your Progress on the Dragons Curse... Focus your Attention on the three dragon skins i mentioned... all one must do now is get them to move XD... Now... I know my spellings a bit bad... Im still working on the bugs to find on the Dragons curse.. been Looking at every Detail i can... Oh... Can you please also remove that Ugly blue Tint added to the dragons when you shape? kinda bugs me a lot... But meh... Anyways back to skyrim and helping the mod be Perfect!!!

~Bazinix Elder dragon~

Edited by Bazinix

:psyduck:

Wish that someone had Failcakes emailadress. would be much much much easier to do this ><

Failcake here, thanks for the post. Im currently remaking the mod, and fixing all the bugs. Ill start redoing flight tomorrow and ill check for these bugs.

• 4 weeks later...
Good... Remember use the Either the Elder dragon, Ancient dragon.. They HAVE the needed Animations.. Besides... I really dont like the idea of a random dragon all the time XD if you use Ancient.. the mod will be much much harder to Aquire :P besides i gave you a Quest line for it.. Enjoy.