Construction Set

Willowhisper

Why is it that I bought the "Steam" version of the GOTY Morrowind and did not get the Construction Set? I RE-BOUGHT the game on Steam so I could get the Construction Set because I couldn't find the "Construction Set Disc on the ORIGINAL PURCHASED GAME. YES!!!! I bought this friggin game TWICE because I didn't have access to the Construction Set; only to find out that "for no reason disclosed" the Construction Set isn't "AVAILABLE" WHAT THE "BLANK" is THAT all about?" I either want my money refunded for the GOTY version I received when I purchased the "Steam" copy of Morrowind, or a downloadable "FREE" version of the MORROWIND CONSTRUCTION SET.

Why is it that I bought the "Steam" version of the GOTY Morrowind and did not get the Construction Set? I RE-BOUGHT the game on Steam so I could get the Construction Set because I couldn't find the "Construction Set Disc on the ORIGINAL PURCHASED GAME. YES!!!! I bought this friggin game TWICE because I didn't have access to the Construction Set; only to find out that "for no reason disclosed" the Construction Set isn't "AVAILABLE" WHAT THE "BLANK" is THAT all about?" I either want my money refunded for the GOTY version I received when I purchased the "Steam" copy of Morrowind, or a downloadable "FREE" version of the MORROWIND CONSTRUCTION SET.

The Steam GOTY never promised you the CS, so you certainly don't have the right to do anything about that. If I recall, only a physical copy of the GOTY will have the CS, and only a new copy of the GOTY will be sure to have it since the original owner could keep it from a used copy unless they specified that you'd get the CS disk.

I'm not sure why it's not free online, Bethesda can't seriously think that they're still making a noticeable amount of money from the physical GOTY versions of Morrowind. They'd probably make more money if they just put up the CS free somewhere.

Edited by Rennn