Poor Meeko

MarkInMKUK

Is there a way to, if you have made Meeko a companion, transfer his ownership to Lod the blacksmith (who is looking for a dog)?

Obviously this couldn't happen if you have not already done Clavicus Viles quest, because you wouldn't know he wanted a dog, but it seems like a good place to home your out-levelled mutt once you start going places where Meeko will almost certainly die.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

This is a damned fine idea. The dog would have a much better life with Lod than with you. Safer, anyway. And there's still Vigilance, a trained war hound, as well. Wow...such a neat, immersive idea. Stuff like this would lend credence to the idea that you affect the world with your decisions. I hope Bethesda, or someone, takes note and makes this happen.

Honestly, i can't find Meeko. Every time im out in the woods somewhere, or any where i look but i find nothing!

If you walk directly south from the shack with the dead owner, Meeko should be at the point where you meet the road, and will then run back to the shack starting the "Meeko companion" stage