Futuristic sniper rifle request

Skyviper086

I recently came across this image of a futuristic sniper rifle. http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-futuristic-sniper-rifle-model/621814.

It looks cool and I was hoping someone could or has already made a similar weapon. However if someone wishes to make it. Would it be possible to tweak the barrel to look like a traditional barrel. or at least tweak it so it won't look as if you're running around with a black and silver box? Lastly, could it be possible for a futuristic sniper rifle to employ the select fire script and the forward observer mods, provided the authors give permission, so the sniper using the weapon can snipe targets and with the select fire call in an artillery strike on large groups of the enemy without getting out of the scoped view thus forcing the user to re-acquire the targets?

I humbly thank you for taking the time to read this idea.

Edited by Skyviper086

Thank you for taking the time to post your input. And I agree with you that the rifle does look the RHINO. I too hope that it would possible to use the artillery strikes from Playing with Firepower by Talkie Toaster with a futuristic weapon. All I can do for now is wait and hope that someone would be kind enough to take on this project. Once again thank you taking the time to reply to the post.