Help with Wrye Bash Bash Patch

cchoay

The problem I'm having is that after merging the patches into the bashed patch, they don't seem to take effect in the game anymore.

These are the steps I have taken

1)made sure bash patch is last in load list

2)unticked all mergeable esps.

3)select rebuild patch on bash patch, then run through the steps.

4)activate bashed patch

5) run game.

I go into game, and the first thing I see is that one of my mergeable mods which hides helmet is not working, because helmets are very clearly visible >_>

Am I doing something wrongly?

hmm,.. im kinda on your boat here but not really?,..

i just got the 1.5 update, and my wrye bash is giving me guff too, something about the Update.esp being missing whatever?? (the new load order system)

anyways, because of that i havent tried to "rebuild the patch", im not sure what would happen? or if it can?

try playing with the new load order thing in the skyrim launcher,

and make sure you put your "bash patch, 0.esp" is last, with your helmet hide mod right before that. and keep the bash patch active.

for now, im not sure if u should keep trying to rebuild the patch. but this is just if your rocking any of the new updates with Wrye Bash..

Edited by hero4682

Not sure if helps but I used the mod to get ride of the race plate on helmets and only way it worked was not to put in the bash as mergeable (for me .. others may have had diff experience with it). Again don't use that mod so no idea how it impacts NPC in the game only would recommend not merging and see what happens ... could not tell from list if merged or didn't when created the bash.