Skyrim kids adoption

Kiki981

I have adopted 6 kids using Hearthfire ,ultiple adoption. And I have mod The Kids Are Alwright. I have adopted 2 kids from TKAA mod (one orc and one bandit kid). And with only this two kids I have problems. And the problem is with both, that after few days they are naked (in their underwear). I have tried to redress them several times, but after few days, they are naked again. So i tried mod unadopt chilild (or something like that). And all kids were unadopted. So I tried to adopt all of them (except problematic two), but there is no dialogue for adoption. So I searched on internet, how can this be solved. I tried every CC, but no luck. I managed to bring back adoption dialogue, but after I adopt a child, he/she acts like a normal child, and not adopted one. So I waited for few days (game days) to see if they will appear at my home, but no luck. So I tried to search for them. And when I found them, the dialogue only shows Hello and nothing more (like I sadi before - for normal kid and not adopted one).

So is there any solution how to re-adopt a kid with Console command? As I said, I used console commands to bring back adoption dialogue, but that's all, becouse kids are acting like they aren't adopted even with CC I used:

1.) setrelationshiprank <kids ID> 4

2.) setrelationshiprank player 4

3.) addfac 003004290 1

As I read that this CC should help, but in my case they didn't.