CTD's and Bugs Issue

elpuma77

Now I deleted everything in my skyrim folder, but I still crash. but when i start the game, I get the low quality setting, Maybe I have to set everything to low to stop the random crashing?

Now I deleted everything in my skyrim folder, but I still crash. but when i start the game, I get the low quality setting, Maybe I have to set everything to low to stop the random crashing?

Where do you crash ?, i think i will be not in big help, but when you have deleted the game and reinstall all, have you deleted all,, like if you use steam workshop, nmm, all you froder of skyrim under steam, and your folder of my document, my game, skyrim,?

if you want to make a very clean backup you need to make all this, to be sure to erase all the string, all the .ini, all your old savegame, ect...

other think but on this i am not sure, you use nmm, so on this i don't know enought, but i think remember they have something you mush make when her working fine if you don't want have any trouble, but i don't remember what is this,

i am surprise to view you have so much difficulty to install skyrim, again today i have trying it', all erased and i don't view any problem, all have going very well, tested the game all is beautiful, no problem anywhere, put only ten mod, full problem, so if you have mod, even if you erase all and put your mod again your return to the beggining..., but if you have don't put any mod after, it a strange problem...

Where do you crash ?, i think i will be not in big help, but when you have deleted the game and reinstall all, have you deleted all,, like if you use steam workshop, nmm, all you froder of skyrim under steam, and your folder of my document, my game, skyrim,?

if you want to make a very clean backup you need to make all this, to be sure to erase all the string, all the .ini, all your old savegame, ect...

other think but on this i am not sure, you use nmm, so on this i don't know enought, but i think remember they have something you mush make when her working fine if you don't want have any trouble, but i don't remember what is this,

i am surprise to view you have so much difficulty to install skyrim, again today i have trying it', all erased and i don't view any problem, all have going very well, tested the game all is beautiful, no problem anywhere, put only ten mod, full problem, so if you have mod, even if you erase all and put your mod again your return to the beggining..., but if you have don't put any mod after, it a strange problem...

Well, Actually nevermind, because it wasn't any file errors or anything when I lowered the graphics the game finally started working again. I guess the game couldn't for some reason take the graphics [when it did before] and just crashed.

Well, Actually nevermind, because it wasn't any file errors or anything when I lowered the graphics the game finally started working again. I guess the game couldn't for some reason take the graphics [when it did before] and just crashed.

But now, for some reason I'm getting huge graphical issues, see through walls along with floors, black faces, people with no faces with only teeth showing, etc.

skyrim AppHang "B1"(?).the game freeze after 5 min of play.every-time.i use to think its a hardware issues but now i think it a mod or even windows.i dont know what else to do.

i getting tired of this game.how many time you can reinstall your game(like 6 in a month)

Fault bucket 2875541168, type 5
Event Name: AppHangB1
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: TESV.exe
P2: 1.5.26.0
P3: 4f6c9333
P4: 6a1b

The program TESV.exe version 1.5.26.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: b64

Start Time: 01cd12d38daacc26

Termination Time: 178

Application Path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\TESV.exe

Report Id: d82c5025-7ec7-11e1-9e90-0025229f6af7

mods list:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

CraftSketching.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

hideout.esm

DeadlyDragons.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

CCScrolls.esp

CCStaff.esp

CCPortableTools.esp

CCLevelImprove.esp

CCUniqueItems.esp

CCMaterialsandPerks.esp

CCTailoring.esp

CCMainFile.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp

SkyMoMod_lists.esp

ValsCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp

adventurersandtravelers.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

BlackSacramentDBreplacer.esp

Cloaks.esp

LFArmors.esp

DeadlyDragonsHardcore.esp

DeadlyDragonsCraft.esp

DeadlyDragonsCreature.esp

DeadlyDragonsEF.esp

DeadlyDragonsPISE.esp

Breezehomeshelves02.esp

armored-horses.esp

FastTravelFromIndoors.esp

RichMerchants.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

IPutASpellOnYou.esp

LovelyHairstyles.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

AOMGHOST.esp

Breezehome Blacksmith.esp

moardragons.esp

PrettierAela.esp

TheSkyforge.esp

1.esp

Edited by NetDigger

Do you use WryBash? If you do are there any esps in red color? Wrye Bash also detects when two MODS reuquire the same load order position...

i have some red color esps: better followers - dialogue/sbp

wis - bash & power attack/perks for npc's

leveling destruction perks..but when i look in their load order in wrye bash all are different.can you help me fix those?i have no idea how Wrye Bash,or even BOSS work

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Error: Unable to bind script PF__02008ECC to (8C008ECC) because their base types do not match

[09/20/2016 - 08:18:08PM] Error: Unable to bind script AnimalTrainerSystemScript to (7D02CB45) because their base types do not match

[09/20/2016 - 08:18:08PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBCAutoSortNoActiScript to (380A54EA) because their base types do not match

[09/20/2016 - 08:18:08PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBCAutoSortNoActiScript to (3825E5C9) because their base types do not match

Here are the last items that runned in my skyrim papyrus log

Can anyone help please? ;-; I am missing Skyrim

An i Have uploady my papyrus file here pls check it down below