Creature Texture problems

Hello everyone who is reading this.

I have recently experienced some extremely annoying texture problems involving all the creatures on Fallout 3 including MMMF3 creatures.

I have deleted and re-installed the textures several times, but the problem persists!

I normally deal with problems with mods myself by re-installing and tweaking various things, or by re-installing the entire game and starting from scratch (which I have done 4 times now due to several other problems over the past year) but this problem might be easy to solve, but I don't know how to.

This is the first time I have been forced to consult the forum for assistance.

Any help would be appreciated, If someone successfully helps me that would be useful, in fact a few endorsements may be in line for such aforementioned helpers!

SuperiorOne101

Superiorone101 - Hello!

"I have recently experienced some extremely annoying texture problems involving all the creatures on Fallout 3 including MMMF3 creatures. "

Assuming you've placed the textures properly, archive invalidation comes to mind.

Have you taken care of archive invalidation?

If not taken care of new mod added textures won't show up properly in game, changing randomly like chameleons.

Either download & activate:

ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=944

Or, if you use FOMM click on Toggle Invalidation on the right.

For "New" FOMM you have to go to the buttons at the top & select:

Tools - Archive Invalidation

DON'T USE BOTH METHODS TOGETHER.

Note FOMM's version often needs to be toggled off & then back on again when you add in a new mod.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Ah yes, Archive Invalidation, thanks!

The reason I had not used the Archive Invalidation was because I had switched to using the Nexus Mod Manager, (due to some FOMM crashes etc) and did not get round to toggling the Invalidation. Simple error, simple solution. Thanks again.