So I'm fairly certain I found Skyrim Hell....

ughitsmegan

I just discovered Moss Mother Cavern on a new save, but Valdr wasn't there. "Weird." I thought. "I'll just use the console to teleport myself to him and see where he is." I was brought here....

8tX7Jzo2Sw2LuX9U0a89-Q.png

An eerie stone chamber with four hallways, lit by purple and green light. Littering the ground were the bodies of Valdr, Calixto Corrium, and almost every person I had killed for the Dark Brotherhood. (Ennodius Papius was not there for some reason.)

wFR3rYyOQ-mj8ud7PlMSfA.png

QoPJmwu0Qt2K4kFRMEBvYA.png

fHXjo8EJTyCuATkK9FZlyA.pngFkq5IpXbRsyt9L-y-TqRjw.png

xSUF9T4EQQqyHDTn-1MhcA.png

Two of the halls were empty. One contained two coffins. One was empty, one belonged to Beitild and contained all her belongings

dQczGJPUTfuYHvuZcrvjWA.png

The last hallway contained Malborn, or at least thats what his nametag said. As you can see, he looks nothing like he appears in game

Gp9NtGG0TgqeMocTVN41VA.png

Each of the doors led to a black void where I would fall for a few seconds before being teleported back to the corpse pile

2he0bXiIQTSageqgAJbCiQ.png

So yeah, I don't think I'm getting Valdr's Lucky Dagger in this playthrough...

Edited by ughitsmegan

I know! It's such a creepy room, with the weird lighting and the corpses and everything. What I really don't understand is why the heck was 'Malborn' there, why is he alive, and why does he look so different from the actual Malborn? I haven't even started the main quest yet.