Looking for decent Mod list

iXF4TEXi

I don't get it why you people have to make Skyrim look like a model agency here is a good characters model

mod for you: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84898 It stays loyal to the skyrim look but makes it just look

a lot better! No more perfectly faced brute warrior women walking around.. Just skyrim looked brute warrior women

like they should be.

Not sure about a model agency, but it seems everyone is running around as an underage school girl with oversized... parts etc etc lol. Maybe I'm missing something here but these people seem to playing a different Skyrim to me! :happy: I use mods to improve the vanilla hair styles, eyebrows, eyes, teeth and skin of both my character and NPCs. Its still true to the original but does vastly improve their appearances. I don't feel they are "models", but they are much nicer to look at on a bigger screen. Being able to see an NPC look at you when they talk and actually distinguish their features as opposed to a blurry character is most enjoyable.

Well that i can agree i use too some improved hair mods and eye (Skyrim vanilla vanilla eyes are kinda lame) and that mod i linked is just perfect to make skyrims actors look a lot better!

I tried out WICO, and I enjoyed it. The MNFP is the mod I'm currently trying out, and I liked the redesigns, hence my own recommendation for it. I also recommended skin textures that I found, looked the best. I've tried a lot of skin textures, like mature skin, better females, coverwoman and real woman of skyrim. And Women of Skyrim + Ethereal Elven have been my personal favourites, I enjoy the smoother textures they provide. Especially when compared to vanilla. The Khajiit seem to have the fewest texture mods sadly, which is a shame. Cause I'm always looking for mods that can improve the beast races too. There's nothing more jarring than having lovely humans and mer, running around, and the khajiit and argonians are stuck with less impressive textures. T_T. I'm not looking for models with perfect bodies either, I use the racial body morphs mod, which provides a nice variety of body types, for all the races.

Whats MNFP? what it stands for?

I don't get it why you people have to make Skyrim look like a model agency here is a good characters model

mod for you: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84898 It stays loyal to the skyrim look but makes it just look

a lot better! No more perfectly faced brute warrior women walking around.. Just skyrim looked brute warrior women

like they should be.

Not sure about a model agency, but it seems everyone is running around as an underage school girl with oversized... parts etc etc lol. Maybe I'm missing something here but these people seem to playing a different Skyrim to me! :happy: I use mods to improve the vanilla hair styles, eyebrows, eyes, teeth and skin of both my character and NPCs. Its still true to the original but does vastly improve their appearances. I don't feel they are "models", but they are much nicer to look at on a bigger screen. Being able to see an NPC look at you when they talk and actually distinguish their features as opposed to a blurry character is most enjoyable.

Well that i can agree i use too some improved hair mods and eye (Skyrim vanilla vanilla eyes are kinda lame) and that mod i linked is just perfect to make skyrims actors look a lot better!

I tried out WICO, and I enjoyed it. The MNFP is the mod I'm currently trying out, and I liked the redesigns, hence my own recommendation for it. I also recommended skin textures that I found, looked the best. I've tried a lot of skin textures, like mature skin, better females, coverwoman and real woman of skyrim. And Women of Skyrim + Ethereal Elven have been my personal favourites, I enjoy the smoother textures they provide. Especially when compared to vanilla. The Khajiit seem to have the fewest texture mods sadly, which is a shame. Cause I'm always looking for mods that can improve the beast races too. There's nothing more jarring than having lovely humans and mer, running around, and the khajiit and argonians are stuck with less impressive textures. T_T. I'm not looking for models with perfect bodies either, I use the racial body morphs mod, which provides a nice variety of body types, for all the races.

Massive NPC Facelift Project (MNFP): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68238

See JDTonts' post further up the thread :thumbsup:

like they should be.

Massive NPC Facelift Project (MNFP): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68238

See JDTonts' post further up the thread :thumbsup:

Seemed nice, might try it if i make another playthrough

I enjoyed the comment about "everyone is running around as an underage school girl with oversized... parts"!

I have always been mystified as to how physics work in Skyrim: these underage school girl should not be able to walk, much less run around. They should topple over.

Thanks for the mod list, some interesting stuff.