Devil May Cry

netson

id like to be able to craft Dante, Nero and Vergil clothes as armour ingame and have vergil summon sword invoke like a lesser power.

id try to make this myself but just got able to put creation kit to work today and im just starting to learn the basics.

id like to be able to craft Dante, Nero and Vergil clothes as armour ingame and have vergil summon sword invoke like a lesser power.

id try to make this myself but just got able to put creation kit to work today and im just starting to learn the basics.

I would love this also, and if possible the weapons of dante and nero, also a race and the presets are all the characters, nero also has his arm as a weapon. Would be neat, someone please make it!

• 5 months later...
well there is such a mod on the steam workshop but it kinda sucks like Nero's armor in the mod makes your characters head look out of proportion like huge and when you are running your feet show through the tail of the coat (that is what the flappy thing on a tench coat is called right?) and the weapons are just re-textured daedra weapons :/

• 3 years later...